Vikingdanmark shareholder of GIC
Vikingdanmark has been a co-shareholder of GIC since May 1, 2022.
Vikingdanmark is a cooperative of Danish dairy farmers. Together with similar cooperatives in Sweden (Växa) and Finland (Faba), they own Vikinggenetics.
Vikingdanmark from and for Danish dairy farmers:
- Sales of world-class genetics
Professional business advice including SimHerd
- Live cattle export in collaboration with Hunland
- Webshop (Vikshop) for all daily products at the company
- Sale of SenseHub
Vikinggenetics is the cattle breeding organization responsible for the breeding program of Viking Holstein, Viking Red and Viking Jersey in the three Scandinavian countries.
Viking genetics from and for Scandinavian dairy farmers.
- Scandinavia is the cradle of balanced breeding: with NTM as the total index, the breeding goal for all three breeds is the most profitable combination of production, functional properties and conformation.
- Genomic selection
- Breeding for feed efficiency with the CFIT technology
- Subsidiaries in England, Germany and Australia and distributors around the world